Dear colleagues, at the Sixth Interdisciplinary Scientific Forum with international participation “New Materials and Advanced Technologies” will work 12 scientific sessions in the following areas:
If you have questions about the use of sections, send them via e-mail Forum: email@example.com
Moderators: Doctor of Chemical Sciences. Kargin Yu.F.. (IMET RAN), к.т.н. Lemeshev DO. (RHTU im. DI. Mendeleev), к.т.н. A. Lysenkov . (IMET RAN), к.т.н. Titov DD. (IMET RAN)
The panel will discuss the construction materials, used in the manufacture, elements of constructions, machine parts, perceiving the power load are manufactured. Keywords: structural materials, reinforcement, improvement in the mechanical and thermal properties, metal alloys and steel, non-metallic materials (inorganic and organic), ceramics, composite materials, Keremet, Concrete, sealants, graphite, glass.
Moderators: Corr. RAS Kolmakov A.G.. (IMET RAN), к.т.н. Nasakina On. (IMET RAN), Ph.D.. Куликов Д.А. (GBUZ MO MONIKI)
interdisciplinary section, which we invite scientists chemical, technical, biological, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences, with its results and achievements in the following areas:
- cell technology and tissue engineering in medicine;
- genomic and post-genome drugs;
- bioengineering technologies;
- biomedicinskie Technology;
- biosensor technology, bionaliticheskie devices;
- biomaterials and their products;
- New high-end technologies and equipment for medicine;
- pre-clinical and clinical studies;
- mathematical and computer methods in medical engineering.
Moderators: Corresponding Member. Lukashin AV. (Moscow State University), Ph.D.. Boytsova OV. (IONH RAS)
Methods of synthesis of nanomaterials; nanomaterials and nano application in various industries; Nanotechnology equipment; Modeling nanoprocesses and nanostructures.
Moderators: к.т.н. N.A. Tatus. (YOU HAVE A RAN), к.т.н. Gorsky EV. (gen. Dir. Trinity Engineering Center)
The operation section included experimental work on the following topics:
- Experimental study of the characteristics and properties of materials at different structural levels.
- Organization and carrying out experiments.
- Features of reception and processing of experimental data.
- Determination of mechanical, physical and operational characteristics of units, aggregates and structural elements.
- Predicting the behavior of structures during the operation on the basis of experimental data.
Moderators: Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Ievlev VM. (IMET RAN), Ph.D.. Kulbakin I.V. (IMET RAN)
The section will discuss new metal, ceramic, composite materials, including glass, single crystals, functional films and other inorganic materials, with unique electro (the floor- and superconductors, superioniki, piezoelectrics and others), magnetic (ferro-, ferri-, antiferromagnets, materials with colossal magnetoresistance, etc.), optical (phosphors, scintillators, photonic crystals, nonlinear optical materials, etc.) and other special properties, including methods for their preparation and scope of further application.
Moderators: Ph.D.. Yaremenko I.A.. (IOH RAN)
The interdisciplinary section includes a discussion of the current state of research in the field of organic chemistry and the development of functional materials.
- New approaches in organic synthesis for complex molecules;
- Catalysis in Organic Synthesis;
- Promising Organic Molecules and Materials;
- Organic and hybrid molecular systems.
Moderators: Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Leontyev L.I.. (HAVE URO RAN), к.т.н. Anisonyan K.G.(IMET RAN)
The panel will address materials, aimed at the development of advanced processes in metallurgy and introduce new approaches and improve the existing technology for the processing of the initial ore raw materials, technogenic waste, and to improve the quality of the metals and alloys.
- Refining and metallurgical processing of ore raw materials
- Processing of anthropogenic waste and recycled
- Theoretical foundations of metallurgical processes, automation and modeling
- Production of metals and alloys, metalworking.
Moderators: Corr. RAS Varfolomeev (IBCP RAS), Ph.D.. D. Demin. (IFPB RAS), Ph.D.. A. Khvatov . (IBCP RAS)
The topic of the section covers almost all areas, which are currently developing within the framework of the “Green Chemistry”. Future “Green” sources of energy:
- hydrogen technology;
- fuel cell technology;
- energy saving;
- renewable resources: starch, cellulose, sugar;
- new surfactants;
- soft chemical technology: photochemistry;
- new regulating devices;
- devices for hydrogen fuel cells.
Moderators: к.ф.-м.н. Kirsankin A.A. (IMET RAN), к.т.н. Gerov MV. (JSC "Corporation" MIT ")
3D-scan and computer simulation for additive manufacturing; innovative materials for 3D-printing; metal powder composition for the production of the additive, including new methods of producing powdered materials; innovative methods of additive manufacturing; application of additive manufacturing technologies in various sectors; post-processing and quality control.
Moderators: academician RAN Habriev R.U.. (Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution National Institute of Public Health named after N.A.. Semashko "), dm. Vasilieva T.P.. (Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution National Institute of Public Health named after N.A.. Semashko ")
Organizational Healthcare Healthcare Technologies, social, scientific and educational fields. Healthcare Information Technology. Expert information systems for decision support at the doctor level, supervisor, expert, a patient. Evaluation of the effectiveness of clinical technologies for health conservation.
Moderators: Doctor of Chemical Sciences. Giruts M.V.. (Russian State University of Oil and Gas), к.т.н. Kuryakov V.N. (IPG RAS)
The use of new materials and technologies in such areas, like gas and oil exploration, survey, drilling of the wells, mining of oil and gas, organization of transportation of extracted resources, core and formation fluid studies. Also, the section will discuss issues in such areas, as a "smart field", development of hard-to-recover and unconventional hydrocarbon deposits and petroleum science issues.
Moderators: Corr. RAS Glinushkin A.P.. (director of VNIIF), d.b.n. Kozyrev S.G. (.. Director of the North Caucasus Agrarian Scientific Center, Head of the Department of Gorsky GAU)
interdisciplinary section, to which we invite agricultural scientists, veterinary, zootechnical, biological, chemical, technical, medical and pedagogical sciences, with its results and achievements in the following areas:
- Search, development, expansion of ecologized and biologized technological methods of agricultural production;
- multidisciplinary agricultural decision support technologies;
- tissue and cell biotechnological technologies;
- genomic and postgenomic technologies for the creation of biologically active compounds and agents;
- biosensor technology, bionaliticheskie devices;
- toxicology of cultivated plants in the environment;
- biologically active materials and products from them for technological solutions for the ecologization of agricultural products;
- innovation and new high technology and equipment;
- endo and exogenous screening studies for a useful plant;
- mathematical and computer methods in predicting and anticipating epiphytoties and epizootics.