Dear colleagues, Fifth on the interdisciplinary scientific forum with international participation "New materials and advanced tenologii" will work 8 scientific sessions in the following areas:
If you have questions about the use of sections, send them via e-mail Forum: email@example.com
Methods of synthesis of nanomaterials; nanomaterials and nano application in various industries; Nanotechnology equipment; Modeling nanoprocesses and nanostructures.
The operation section included experimental work on the following topics
- Experimental study of the characteristics and properties of materials at different structural levels.
- Organization and carrying out experiments.
- Features of reception and processing of experimental data.
- Determination of mechanical, physical and operational characteristics of units, aggregates and structural elements.
- Predicting the behavior of structures during the operation on the basis of experimental data.
interdisciplinary section, which we invite scientists chemical, technical, biological, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences, with its results and achievements in the following areas:
-cell technology and tissue engineering in medicine;
-genomic and post-genome drugs;
-biosensor technology, bionaliticheskie devices;
-biomaterials and their products;
-New high-end technologies and equipment for medicine;
-pre-clinical and clinical studies;
-mathematical and computer methods in medical engineering.
The panel will discuss the construction materials, used in the manufacture, elements of constructions, machine parts, perceiving the power load are manufactured. Keywords: structural materials, reinforcement, improvement in the mechanical and thermal properties, metal alloys and steel, non-metallic materials (inorganic and organic), ceramics, composite materials, Keremet, Concrete, sealants, graphite, glass.
inorganic, organic or hybrid materials, with unique electro , magnetic, optical, and other special properties, including methods for their preparation and their field of application further
The panel will address materials, aimed at the development of advanced processes in metallurgy and introduce new approaches and improve the existing technology for the processing of the initial ore raw materials, technogenic waste, and to improve the quality of the metals and alloys.
- Refining and metallurgical processing of ore raw materials
- Processing of anthropogenic waste and recycled
- Theoretical foundations of metallurgical processes, automation and modeling
- Production of metals and alloys, metalworking.
According to the estimates of many experts environmental technology, colloquially called "green technologies", will be leading in the XXI century in the development of world economy.
The change of technological paradigm and the diversification of production towards low-cost, low-waste, low-emission "green technologies" took place at the end of the XX century and has been seen in all, both existing, and only developed technologies. In this regard, the developed countries, citizens with governments and are aiming to take the program national and international character for the protection of the environment and from himself, realizing, it's time to save the planet from ourselves, unreasonable, excessively exploit and loaded nature. The answer to these challenges was the new direction of science and practice under the name of "green technology".
The topic of the section covers almost all areas, which are currently being developed within the framework of the direction of "green technologies"
- general environmental management (waste management, Water Pollution Control, air, soil, reclamation, mitigating climate change);
- obtaining energy from renewable sources (solar, biofuels and other);
– energy-efficient and energy-saving technologies and materials in the home and in the production of;
– eco- and biotechnology and materials in manufacturing and agriculture.
3D-scan and computer simulation for additive manufacturing; innovative materials for 3D-printing; metal powder composition for the production of the additive, including new methods of producing powdered materials; innovative methods of additive manufacturing; application of additive manufacturing technologies in various sectors; post-processing and quality control.