(I) scientific-practical Conference of students "the school Idea (SchId-2017)" will be held in the framework of the third interdisciplinary youth scientific forum with international participation "new materials" in Moscow 21 November 2017 year.
The Organizer is the Council of young scientists of the Russian Academy of Sciences (CYS RAS).
The objectives of the Conference:
• development and identification of intellectual and creative potential of the students in project-research activities;
• promoting the integration of substantive areas of expertise in the education process schoolchildren by supporting young people in professional science lessons.
The scientific program of the Conference will be presented to the oral reports of the participants on three fronts:
• physico-chemical (ideas in the field of chemical and physical processes);
• Engineering and robotic (ideas for improving existing and creating new mechanisms, machines and control systems);
• medico-biological (insights from the field of biology, natural science, Ecology and medicine);
To participate in the Conference is open to all students 6-11 classes of educational institutions, located on the territory of Moscow and Moscow region. For participation in the Conference should be to 9 November 2017 year register with the site and attach the following documents:
Application; Abstracts; Presentation of the project.
(If the work performed authors, the participation in the Conference is open to all project participants and their scientific advisers. Presentation of the project is conducted in the format of the oral report and can only be performed by the sponsors)
All students, participating in the Conference, diplomas will be awarded to participants of the Conference, the authors of the best projects will be awarded with diplomas for laureates Conference "ShkId-2017", abstracts will be published in the collection of reports from the scientific-practical Conference for students.
Contact phone number – +7(925)361-69-34 и e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org ;